Monday, August 24, 2009

More Hummingbirds



OK, so you might start to think I'm a bit obsessed myself with these hummingbirds. I'm always amazed at how many we get. I'd love to see a nest.

I love sitting on our front porch and just watching these creatures. It's my newest form of relaxation.

School is off to a good start for both kids. They both like their teachers. We go for orientation this week and will learn more about the teachers and their expectations.

The semester finally started for me and it's been crazy busy but I just love this time of year. I love the excitement of a new school year. I love the anticipation of the year to come. I love getting to know a new group of students. It's an affirmation that I'm in the right career.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

We also get a lot of hummingbirds and I love to watch them as well.

You have a beautiful piece of property there and I loved hearing your voice ;-)

Karen said...

AMAZING! Thanks for sharing- we get excited when we spot one or two-but wow! What a show you have to enjoy there in your beautiful yard! (Maybe ours are "city" hummingbirds and a little more skittish than the "country" ones) - either way, they are magical little creatures to watch, aren't they?
Have a great week!