My friend, Tammie, left this for me and I'm so honored! From what I understand, I have to nominate 5 other blogs that Make My Day. Unfortunately, I can't nominate Tammie even though her blog is one I check daily.
- Sandra, Tammie and I met while waiting for our daughter's. I've always kept up on Sandra's blog in lurkdom, then on Tammie's when she started blogging. Loving their posts sparked my desire to start my own blog. Not so much for everyone's else benefit, but I watched as Sandra and Tammie created these wonderful memories of day to day events, I wanted to do the same for my kids.
- Jen's Semester Abroad is my niece's blog. She's studying abroad in Germany and, by the looks of her blog, having a blast! Funny, though, I don't see many books or studying going on in most of her pictures! :)
- Super Mommy. She takes great pictures and her girls always look so sweet! If I were to get my sweeties to pose that nicely for a picture, there would be one frazzled mom and 100's of wasted shots just to get one as nice as hers! Her Jade is from Elise's SWI.
- Becki Party of 5. Her Addie is also from the same SWI as Elise, as well as 2 bio children (one about Carson's age). It's nice to see families that "look like ours." She seems like a person I'd be likely to hang out with in person!
- And, because I'm vain and need some humor in my day, I'll admit to check TMZ daily as well. (OK, I do check some other newsworthy sites as well, but this one always makes me chuckle in how far folks will go to get a glimpse or story about a celebrity).
Now, could someone please explain why blogger keeps squishing my paragraphs?!?