Monday, June 23, 2008

Maine!

We are here and fully enjoying our time in Maine. Here are a few quick pictures:

The main reason we came to Maine this year was to see my Grandma (and the kids' great-grandmother). I hope to get a better one of the 3 of them this week. This was the best I could do today.


Stone fences are everywhere around here. I've always loved stone fences, maybe it's because they just don't exist back home like they do here. This one is in my cousin's front yard.



Elise finally has a GIRL cousin to hang out with!



We finally found a pair of shoes TOO BIG for even Perry (who wears size 15)! We visited Freeport this afternoon and did our part to boost the local economy. :)


I'm trying not to be a total dork...hanging out on the computer while on vacation...so I will catch up on everyone's blogs once I get back!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

I love the pic of Carson & Elise with their great-grandma.

Super Mommy said...

Looks like fun! Enjoy!