Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Carson voted!

Carson's school had a mock election because Carson told me he voted for a presidential candidate.

I asked him about it and he said they talked about several issues and the candidates' view on each issue.

The"issue" was most important to him? The candidate with the pet turtle.

That would be John McCain.

Sigh...I guess I should be happy he "voted" at all. And maybe this is how my parents felt when I cast my first vote for a democrat. :)

NOTE FOR MY BROTHER WHO IS STILL UNDECIDED...Carson says go for the guy with the turtle and you can't go wrong. I beg to differ, but you asked for info that might sway your decision one way or the other.

3 comments:

Vivian M said...

Although I don't agree with Carson either, I think it's great he got a chance to experience voting. If only life decisions were so simple!

Tammie said...

I am so happy to hear that Carson is being taught about the voting process & its importance. While I don't agree with his chosen candidate, I'm happy that he voted.

C's Mom said...

I don't know...turtles can get pretty smelly ;0)