Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Since I'm not making the big meal, I have to blog this morning! :)

I have so much for which to be thankful.

My kids. Our road to parenthood was full of high mountains and very deep valleys. Just the fact that I get to parent these wonderful children is one of my greatest treaures. I'm thankful for Carson's wild spirit (which does drive me nuts at times) and gentle side. I'm thankful for Elise's peaceful and gentle nature and her strong desire for order.


I'm thankful for my husband who puts up with me in truly the best and worst of times! :) (Yes, this is a public acknowledgement that ~I~ can be a bit difficult to live with at times....those times are few and far between, right?!!)

I'm thankful for our extended family who love and support us in so many ways. I'm also thankful for the wonderful friends who made...most of whom we don't get to see very often as we've all spread throughout the country.

Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Vivian M said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tammie said...

And I'm thankful that the February Waiting Hearts group existed so I could meet with some very special people. 'Nuff said.

Super Mommy said...

Love your pics today!!! We all have so much to be thankful for - I love your post - I would have never guessed you'd be the slight bit difficult!!

Happy Thanksgiving (glad you didn't have to cook today!).