Sunday, November 30, 2008

We Won!

OK, first let me point out that after an entire season of complaining about football, don't you love how I include MYSELF in the team's victory....WE won?!? Hey, I fully admit to being a fair weather fan and I did help the team by relinquishing my husband to them for the entire freaking long season! :)


It was a great game. Back and forth the entire time and always within reach of pulling ahead for each team. The other team came with about 200 players....all corn fed farm boys! It was a good matchup to our team of tough boy city kids!

My husband at work. He had a few injuries (torn ACL and broken kneecap...ouch!) but nothing too bad.


I thought I took a picture of the final scoreboard, but didn't. The score didn't change in the final 12 seconds, but it was a nail biter. The other team got pretty darn close to another touchdown in those last few seconds. HCHS would be Hazelwood Central High School, my husband's team The pollsters had them losing by 21 points...not even close!
Congratulations team! My husband is now MINE for awhile...well, I mean after basketball and baseball seasons are over.

4 comments:

2 China 4 Addison said...

Congratulations!! to the team,and to YOU for making it through the season! :)
Hopefully this means a little down time for you all now!
Love pics of your nephews, and I LOVE your wainscoting,it turned out beautiful!
(catching up AGAIN!)

Tammie said...

Congratulations to Perry & his team & of course to for finally getting him back!!

Karen said...

Congrats to the coach and his team...and hooray for you and that dining room!

Vivian M said...

Congratulations to the Thunder chickens!!!!