Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm an aunt again!

I love being an aunt. Probably because we have AMAZING nieces and nephews and I was an aunt way before I was a mom.

And now I have one more nephew to fawn over. Peter Nathaniel was born yesterday. One of his due dates was on Carson's birthday later this week and Carson was really hoping they'd share a birthday.



He was born yesterday in Chicago. It took a great deal of restraint to not hop in the car for a quick one day trip up to lay eyes on him.

This is my brother, who is 10 years younger than me (but with all that grey hair is looking closer to my age every day!) I still see him as a 14 year old kid so it blows my mind every time I think of him as a father!

And not to be outstaged, here is Isaiah (Peter's older brother) lounging with one of their dogs. He has no idea how this new baby will rock his world.
They are coming down for Thanksgiving. I'm not sure I can wait unti them to get my hands on this new guy and play with Isaiah.

4 comments:

Super Mommy said...

What a cutie! Congrats!

Tammie said...

Congratulations on becoming an aunt again!

Vivian M said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie!

C's Mom said...

Congrats on that beautiful new arrival!