Monday, November 3, 2008

I vote for....

...continuing the presidential election for a few more months!

No, I'm not insane...and I live in the media market for one of the hotly contested states and our airways are being bombarded by political ads.

But...have you seen the price of gas lately?!? I filled up for $2.17/gallon yesterday! SERIOUSLY!

It seems the closer we get to the election, the lower the gas prices go. Just think about...2 more months of campaigning and we might go UNDER $1.00/gallon.

Now that's worth putting up a few more weeks of political ads and robocalls, don't you think?!?

4 comments:

Vivian M said...

I like the way you think!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I paid $1.91 today!!!

Tammie said...

Gas prices always go down right before an election. I can't believe that Sandra paid $1.91 a gallon!

Super Mommy said...

Sounds like a plan!