Sunday, January 25, 2009

Friends

Elise spent the weekend going back and forth with her friend V. V lives down the street from us and the girls are in the same class at school. V's mom is Chinese and people are forever confusing the girls at school.

(Sorry, this was the best picture I could get of the girlies, Elise couldn't bear to tear her eyes away from the computer screen to indulge my desire to take a picture.)



This weekend, Elise told me that they were getting together to study. When I asked what they were going to study, she told me that V was going to teach her some Chinese words and Elise was going to teach her some English words (huh?!?).

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

Happy CNY!

Hey, whatever works in the studies as long as everyone learns something :0)

Tammie said...

So Elise thinks V needs English lessons? I wonder how that will go over!

Vivian M said...

Wow, maybe they have teaching in their future?
Happy Chinese New Year!
恭喜发财!! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

2 China 4 Addison said...

They are so cute!
Happy Chinese New Year, hope you are having a fun day!

Super Mommy said...

Hehehe - I love Elise! She is sharp as a tack!

Happy New Year!