Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just because



I can't get enough of this face! I love all our nieces and nephews dearly. They are all unique. Three head back to college this week (is that even possible?!?) while we are expecting another nephew in November. This little guy is the littlest of the crew (for at least 2 more months) and is at that adorable toddler stage. His mom and dad force him to live in the Chicago area so we don't see them as much as I would like (hence, my frequent trips up yonder...most any excuse will do!)


I just adore these goofy toddler expression!



(Do you think his parents are already trying to influence his college choice...I'm not sure he has enough fingers and toes to count his relatives who have attended Wheaton.)

4 comments:

Tammie said...

Your nephew is adorable! He has the most gorgeous blue eyes I've ever seen!

2 China 4 Addison said...

Hey, did YOU go to Wheaton??? We went to Wheaton! I about fell over when I saw your nephew in his shirt!! Do tell......

Super Mommy said...

Beautiful Baby Blues!!

Vivian M said...

What a beautiful face...I don't blame you for wanting to visit more often!