Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Steven Curtis Chapman interview

Most folks have heard the tragic news of the death of Steven Curtis Chapman's daughter. We've been big SCC fans for years. In fact, I just organized our CD's and was shocked by how many old SCC CD's we actually own. We were heartbroken by Maria's passing and have kept their family in our prayers. It's painful to see pictures of this little girl who looks so much like my little girl and know she's no longer here.

If you are interested, the family has been interviewed by People and Good Morning America. If you go to the SCC homepage (http://www.stevencurtischapman.com/), there is a clip of the GMA interview (but have tissues handy). I believe the article in People will appear in next week's edition. They will also appear on Larry King Live.

I'm amazed by their strength and poise during such a difficult time. They are real people living their faith in extraordinary times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this...

Vivian M said...

Thank you for sharing this.

I hug my daughter just a litte bit tighter every day now.