Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pottery painting with Elise

Elise and I had to kill some time out of the house today so we checked out a pottery painting place in town. She just loves this type of thing! While she was painting, I decided to try out my new video camera.

I hate my voice...keep in mind I've had a head cold for 2 weeks and my voice sounds like a mix between a tranny and someone who has smoked for 50 years!

I love the point where she realizes that I'm filming her and it completely throws off her concentration.

We're having a very low key New Year's Celebration at home with the kids tonight. My nephew is over and all 3 kids are determined to stay up to midnight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hello?!? A girl needs no interuptions when creating a master piece...

Super Mommy said...

A tranny?? What is that?? HAHA! And did I miss something? What new vid camera did you get? One of those pocket babys?? Spill it Gretchen!

I love that video of Elise - does she have a smidgen of paint on her nose?

Happy New Year!

Tammie said...

How rude of you to interrupt the artistic process! ;-)

RamblingMother said...

very serious artist there. Happy new year

Vivian M said...

Happy New Year!!!!