Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Isaiah


This adorable little pumpkin is our youngest nephew. My brother just sent me these pictures. Is he not the cutest little guy you've seen?!? *ALMOST* makes you want another one, doesn't it! :)
He is also seriously HAPPY all.the.time! Not kidding....I've seen him fuss just a teeny-tiny bit and then he gets over it. (Why did I get the cranky kids?!?)
What kills me is this little bugger is in Chicago and we don't get to see him nearly as often as I'd like.
I love this picture of Isaiah and Sophie (the dog). Sophie is ready to jump in and play with Isaiah. (Eric...sorry if that' s Moose and not Sophie...I can only tell them apart by their tails so I'm taking a good guess here!)

Enjoy some serious baby goodness :)

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Too cute! I love those baby blues!

Anonymous said...

He IS cute! Hey, we just got a new nephew yesterdayt, named Isaiah!