Thursday, February 21, 2008

Snow day for one of us...

Perry is home today. All by himself. While the rest of us are at school/work.

How unfair is that?!? I'd love to have a day home by myself (mostly to knock down my to-do list!) I predict it won't happen anytime in the near future.

He did drive all the way to school only to find out they were closed and had to brave the slick roads to come right back home. Hmmm...so much for their state-of-the-art notification system!

In all seriousness, he had another sleep study done last night to test a C-PAP (?) machine and I'm sure he didn't sleep well in a strange bed hooked up to all kinds of wires with the "scuba mask" (his words) strapped on to his face. So, honey, I hope you are getting a good nap today in all your snorin' glory. Rock the foundation with those snores if you like today.

And...if you get bored...the dishwasher needs to be emptied! :)

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Hooray for Perry having a snow day! Lucky man that he is.

If the docs find that he does have sleep apnea, that CPAP machine will work wonders for all of you. David has been using a CPAP for years now. I'm at a point where I have trouble sleeping without my white noise. Best of all, he gets a good night's rest.

Hopefully this will work for Perry too.